A Happy Life in an Open Relationship:
The Essential Guide to a Healthy and Fulfilling Nonmonogamous Love Life
by Susan Wenzel
Discover the secrets to successful open relationships. A Happy Life in an Open Relationship is a handbook to healthy nonmonogamous relationships.
For anyone curious about open relationships, here is a valuable handbook from an expert in love, sex, and communication. Relationship therapist Susan Wenzel—who is in an open marriage herself—delivers skillful advice on how to navigate the complex emotional landscape of multi-partner relationships, from polyamory to swinging.
• Filled with of compelling personal stories, anecdotes from clients, and practical exercises
• A guide to cultivating harmonious and fulfilling open relationships
• Author Susan Wenzel is a sex and relationship therapist with years of experience counseling patients on issues related to monogamy, intimacy, and trust.
A Happy Life in an Open Relationship will help you develop your trust and communication skills, explore sexuality and desire, build your confidence and self-worth, set healthy boundaries, overcome jealousy, and so much more.
People interested in making changes in their relationships will appreciate the positive tone, helpful advice, and expert wisdom from an accomplished relationship therapist who has gone through the experience herself.
• A great gift for anyone interested in testing the boundaries of monogamy and exploring the world of polyamoryTaken from book blurb
• An accessible and inviting guide for couples to build an open relationship that is strong and lasting
• Perfect for fans of Mating in Captivity: Unlocking Erotic Intelligence and The State of Affairs: Rethinking Infidelity by Esther Perel, The Commitment: Love, Sex, Marriage, and My Family by Dan Savage, and Sex at Dawn: How We Mate, Why We Stray, and What It Means for Modern Relationships by Christopher Ryan
Release Date: March 10, 2020.
Length: 186 pages.
Series: Stand alone.
Genre: Non-Fiction. Relationships.
Read as: an eBook.
A Happy Life in an Open Relationship steps away from other books about open relationship and non-monogamy as it is a very personal book. I say personal not just because of the subject matter but because the author herself, Susan Wenzel, offers a lot of anecdotal examples taken from her own life and those from her professional life as a relationship therapist.Continue reading “A Happy Life in an Open Relationship by Susan Wenzel”