Welcome to 2020!
As some people say – new year, new you. So with that in mind, in 2020 there are going to be some changes 😊
Even though I am still coming to terms with how quickly 2019 went by, I have been planning some of these changes for a while. Starting in January, I will be mixing things up a bit and fiddling with blog formats, posting dates, and the ways in which I do things.
The below are some of the changes:
- Posting date change: Starting in January, I will be changing up the days that I post. Instead of Tuesday and Thursday with the occasional Saturday post. Moving forward, I will be posting on Tuesday and Friday.
- Smut Lovers Reading Group is no more: As the book club I was in has died a slow death, I am instead turning my focus to a different format. Instead keep an eye out for smallish romance posts that will in all probability be called: Romance Recommendations.
- Blog focused content: As I am entering my seventh year of blogging, I thought I would start a new feature where I share tips and tricks that have helped me through my own personal blogging journey. I was thinking of formatting this as 12 posts over the year that focus down on one tip each post.
So keep an eye out and see if you notice any of these changes and let me know what you think!
Happy New Year, everybody! I hope everyone has had a fantastic year and if not, I hope you can somehow find a way to come to terms with the past and continue with a smile.
2014 saw What I Like & Why You Should Too post 42 blog posts!
While I would like to congratulate myself for all these posts, I would also like to take a moment to not think about the three months were I did not post. Moving on!
For many people each new year is a time to create New Years Resolutions, for me, not so much. Long ago I have recognised that I am far too lazy to maintain any sort of resolution. However this year, I do have some plans that I hope to see through.
- I hope to stay consistent with my posts this year and continue my once a week schedule.
- I am also considering a name change for the blog, I have never been the biggest fan of the ‘I’ in the blog name. However this is easier said than done as I cannot for the life of me think of something more suitable.
- In addition to this two blog related plans, I would also like to start a creative project. I am usually very terrible at seeing projects through unless I have a lot riding on them. However as my life ticks away, I find myself getting further and further away from my one wish to have written a book.
So fingers crossed for 2015! Just got to remember that it things get done one small step at a time. For all the people reading this, I hope every day is full of happiness and that you have a lovely year!