August has been a busy month – one that has finished quite quickly! I hope you all enjoyed the graphic novel month which came about completely by accident.
I’m going to change things up and ask you a question this month, so feel free to check out the below poll and let me know how you’re interacting with this website. I’m going to use the results to create content thats more formatted and suited towards viewing on the screens that you use.
I’ve said this before but if you’re sick, don’t go to work 🤧I’ve been fighting off a cold for over a month now and I have sadly succumbed. I think I did pretty well considering I was surrounded by so many sick staff members at work.
Remember the key words: Don’t be a dick – Don’t go to work sick!
Update on my 2019 goals.
- Dreamspun Beyond book – Okay so apparently ages ago I bought but never read one of these books 😧So it was a lovely surprise when I logged onto my DreamSpinner account to find that Dragon’s Hoard by M.A. Church was sitting there waiting for me to read. And may I say that I LOVED it! The book was very fun and I read it so quickly in one day. Unfortunately the book is only available as an audiobook at the moment but I would really recommend people checking out the Dreamspun Beyond series and also Dragon’s Hoard!
- Parks and Rec -I am half way through season 6 and now my partner is as hooked as I am ❤ I’m actually surprised that I’ve never encountered any spoilers, especially in regards to election results, etc.
Posts from August
- Small Snippet of July 2020
- The Reading Rush 2020
- 2020 Goals Check in
- 12 Tropes of 2020 Reading Challenge Check In
- Hopeful Reads of 2020 Check in
- 12 Tropes of 2020 – Brazen and the Beast by Sarah MacLean
- Romance Recommendation: Tit for Tat by R. Cooper
- Quick Queer Reviews – LGBTQ+ Fantasy Romance Part 2
- Romance Recommendation: Hottie Scotty and Mr. Porter by R. Cooper