I have a few things that I would like to get done in 2019 and since I like making lists, I thought I would share them with you all. I really want to focus on getting things done that I have been putting off for ages – a lot of these things are ones I’ve previously started or got half way through and then gave up. So 2019 is the year of the reread – rewatch – and the replay.
It’s not like I have enough to read as it is, I want to go back and give a bunch of series a reread. They’re either ones that I never finished or ones from my childhood that I want to see if they hold up.
- The Lunar Chronicles by Melissa Meyer.
- The whole Tortall series by Tamora Pierce.
- The Seventh Tower series by Garth Nix.
- Finish the Modern Faerie Tales series.
The below aren’t really specific titles but rather authors or series that I have seen around and I want to see what they’re like.
✅ Read a Lori Foster book.
- Read a Mills and Boons Nocturne book.
✅ A Dreamspun Beyond book 😓 It used to be a subscription but now they’re single purchase books. Waaaah, I wanted to try a subscription 😋
- Finally rewatch and finish 30 Rock.
- Skip the first season of Parks and Recreation and see if I can actually watch the show. (Nothing against the show I just used to work in local government and it watching it felt like work)
- Finish Voltron: Legendary Defender.
✅ Watch more than the first episode of Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency.
I have so many games that I am half way through and really need to finish. I have a tendency to not finish a game even though I am really near the end because I think I need to keep playing and experiencing more of the story.
- Mass Effect 3 – my save file from Mass Effect 2 corrupted 😥 and I need to go back and play the last boss battle to get it back. It was such a blow that I haven’t been back but I just really love the series and need to finish it!
✅ Dream Daddy.
- The Men of Yoshiwara: Kukuya.
- Dragon Age – you may have noticed I have a weakness for choice based role play games. Especially ones that have an easy difficulty level.